Monday, August 27, 2007

My lucky games.


Amsterdam, 27-08-2007. After several days of hardly leaving the house due to that darned attack of thin shit and running to and fro to the toilet and back to bed, i finally found myself capable of spending time at the A. Frank House. As always when i leave the house with my battered old suitcase tied to the back of my bicycle, i feel good and happy. I have come to the conclusion over all the years i have been selling these funny games that they bring me luck, not exactly my own opinion either, nearly all of my friends have told me so. I have to admit though, all of these people are street people with heavy adictions that just eats their social wellfare money like there is no tommorow, always searching the streets for something worth a few bucks, always asking people for a few spare euros, beer money my old lady-friend and mother to our daughter Amanda used to say. I meet people from all over the world when i sell my games. Even today i once again received pics from a customer she made at the A. Frank House.

No comments: