Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Bicycle messenger.


Amsterdam, 08-08-2007. Funny... found this picture of myself today hidden in a mess of medical stuff, hospital appointments and tendist`s bills, that sort of CRAP. Yeah, a was just back in Holland then having been on first bicycle trip, a two month trip from San Diego to Cabo San Lucas and regresa. When these two months were over i had become a bicycle junky, no big surprise there i guess, i mean after two months on a bicycle!!!! What do you expect? Anyway on my return i took a job as a bicycle messenger. The next five years being on and off employed as a bicycle messenger made quite an impression on me and impacted my way of thinking and and social life. This pic is made in my first year as a bicycyle messenger if i remember correctly.

No comments: