Friday, October 4, 2013

Gossiply shit on the toilet

Miss Andoo's house outside Petchabun.

There is something to say about life on the Northern Thai countryside, chicken and star cats entering the house at a moment's lack of concetration, pretending the house is their personal domain, dogs roaming around in aggressive packs looking for anything edible, enormous amounts of ants taking care of forgotten remants of food in the lean-too kitchen where Miss Andoo spends her time cooking more food as I can possibly eat...nightly visits to Miss Andoo's beetle nut chewing mother to say hello and Sawasdee Di Mai Waan Nii Mama each and every night...

A car, mogtorbike or plain old bicycle at my wimp's desire, the nearest city, Nong Pai six kilometer away, a nice outing on the motorbike together for a shopping spree at The Lotus, maybe beer and Bacardi while watching telly, plenty good looking babes, friends of Miss Andoo's school days back in her younger days and good old Petchabun, wanting to have a good look at the Farang Miss Andoo shares her life and bed with nowadays, fun and sexual innuendos coming from female Thai months but I keep my cool and enjoy my stay here in this little green paradise...

Yeah, I guess I could easily get old and rheumatized in this particular spot of Thailand...if it wasn't for the Dutch crapper living across the road, maried to Misss Andoo's niece and always on the prowl for free Leo and some serious put down the locals sort of one sided conversation, telling me my latest Thai love affair is just another Thai street hooker from Pattaya's boulevard...yeah, matey, you are her latest victim, you dough is already in her pocket, just blissfully unaware as yet is you...crap all over the toilet after he has done his thing with Miss Andoo cleaning up his mess, putting up with his negative behaviour the way only Thai ladies can...

maybe this is her house and me merely a visitor here having to repect her house rules but one of these days I will quite literally kick him out and in the red earhed mud of the street where he belongs...                     

No comments: