Friday, October 11, 2013

Miss Andoo's well stocked wallet.

Miss Andoo's house outside Petchabun.

I try to keep a blind man's eye to the financial going-ons in Miss Andoo's life back here in the boonies of Thailand's northern provinces...before and now after five relaxing days exploring the archelogical sites and ruins of Sukhothai, my gift to my latest Thai lovergirl for taking care of me, suberbly good care I might add...

Not that Miss Petchabun's dough seems to be in any danger of not finding its way to the proverbial oven, quite the opposite I would say with all sorts of people wanting their "fair" part...maybe 40.000 THB for a new motorbike, some old school companion not seen for several years and in dire need of new wheels which sell at 47.500 THB in the end but then what is 7.500 THB more among old friends, N' est Ce Pas?

A sisterhood of Nongshaos occupying her "other" house right next door and in constant need for small change that at the end of the day turns out to be more than my daily budget on an average day in good old Pattaya...now that is saying something...

She owns half the countryside around here though I have Pas D' idea where all the bills' necessary THB has founds its legitimate ownership, nor how she pays her property taxes for all these estates...not that these lots have any use in her daily affairs apart maybe for amassing litter like empty beer cans, or maybe a stray area for her dad's uncountable chicken...

her well stocked wallet is there for the taking, whoever happens to be around and needs cash but, like I said, I keep a blind man's eye to it...after all I am just a visitor here.. 



No comments: