Wednesday, October 30, 2013

The negativity in my existence reality

There are no days of yore but the basic negative reality of my Amsterdam existence hitting me hard and full on, a bit like the sledge hammer of that imaginery Man With The Hammer back in the days when I still did my running in Westerpark, that non-existent freak waiting for me at the feared seven kilometer mark with still three more to go...

The negativity in my existence reality here in Amsterdam with my cell constant reminding me of another failed love affair, ring ring and I get into another fit of mental chaos, the cliff of a deep depression coming doomily closer everything that bloody piece of modern technology reminds me of Miss Endoo in Farawayistan..

The negativity in my existence reality here in Amsterdam everytime I open my Facebook page and see the pics of Nongshao depicting a happily bunch of people of the past running around Amsterdam merrily with the fruit of my hips but in that hopelessly f*cked-up mind of mine running amok and causing more chaos...goodbye and Adios, Doei Doei stupid bitch, defriended on FB, should have done that ages ago, should have left the past the past and never play the do-good nutcase at any and every opportunity ...

Yeah, I yearn for the days of yore and get lost, disappear in a realm of madness, my thump in the air along depressing highways or maybe a hobo in the Land of Obamacare....goodbye and Adios, Doei Doei    

No comments: