Monday, June 2, 2014

Pan-face from Hong Kong

Amsterdam 02 june 2014.

I tell her to most bizar shit wondering seriously why I even bothered to take her up on her offer for a free beer, I tell her such absurd shit I actually fear she will slap my face here in Cafe De Twee Prinsen on the Amsterdam Prinsengracht, I try hard to make it clear Mano A mano I am not into her, I tell her things so badly I am sure she will run out of her leaving me with the bill, wouldn't want to look at me much less bed me down in her Haarlemmerdijk Hotel conveniently close to our present location...

But no this Chinese girl from Hong Kong is not getting the message across, googly-eyed and smitten, the sickly sight of a female lovesick smile all over her oriental face...

Can't even down my beers fast enough before she has two more in front of us, King Alcohol doing a nasty number on me, an alcoholic feedabck loop that will run a precariously close road to mishap and disaster...the way this sex starved pan-face chinese monster hopes down the Prinsengracht and up a flight of stairs, chinese privacy in earnest in the closed quarters of her overprised hotel room...

Crap in earnest but even a washed up truckstop stripper having just finished a gangbang movie in LA would be preferable to this overweight Chinese montrosity that some people might with luck call a woman...

Maybe I should get sarcastic and nasty in the vulgar way, insultive on her femininity, her obese body leaving plenty of insultive openings, her face that looks like it has had a close encounter with frying pan reasons in the hunderds for more crappy remaks...

But no I stay the charming local male whose weakest point is an open tab and hope secretly I won't wake up between pink satin sheets, fat Chinese arms wrapped around me, obese body pushed into my back, happy female snoring telling me  I did a great job last night...    

No comments: