Monday, June 16, 2014

Blackened chicken legs

Amsterdam, 16 june 2014.

It is not like I am the fourth watcher of my own life, not the second or the third and definitely not the fourth but at times it feels like eyeing all and everything, all the crazy stuff of my life from space beyond my own reconning, a bit like reconnoitring alien territory from the point of view of entities I don't recognise...

Not That Rob The Toiletman's crazy actions are beyong my understanding of drunk inebration...

No way I can say no to his offer of free barbecued chicken legs, not in his ultimate drunk state, shit-housed drunk to the max, the state where he is having trouble figuring out doorknobs or finding the correct bell on my door, never mind handling heavy machinery of the steering wheel in a beat-up car they stole last week, or did they really believe I took their story about finding lost driving equipment for granted, a nice thing the neighbors are apperently out, probably barbecueing in the park and enjoying the Belle weather, most likely feasting on much tastier barbecued chicken as Mister Toiletman is insisting I should accept, pushing his dirt stained fingernails into the blacken meat to reveal the yummie yummie stuff underneat - yummie yummie my ass...

Shiva, Shiva, - my street name you know -  they screamed at me from the Spaarndammer Pavilion when I cycled home, my little mobile Mandal shop as usual tied to the back of my transport mode of choice, mentally looking forward to count the day's financial winnings as yet totally and happily unaware of the ten Euros they would drag out of me, bankpas once again eaten by the f*cking money grapping bank machine, a lie I have heard a hunderd times over from these street urchins, it is getting old and yellowy...

Yeah I remember one of these chicken legs dropping on the dirty dog stained ground, never mind right back on the grille with it a grinning Richard The Little Shit told me, dog piss makes a nice saucy addition to an allready ripened and soothed black colored something...

I accept the whole shit, give the fool his cherished 1.50 Euro in change for more beer  and mentally make up my mind what a great addition this will make to the garbage already in my dustbin, better than having nonsense conversations with this professional drunk, important topics of annoying inanimate object that he will have no collection of the next day...       

No comments: