Sunday, December 23, 2012

Rest for the weary

Amsterdam, 23 Dec. 2012.

An amazing period of tranquility, rest and relaxation on the battlefield that is normally waged full scale inside my crazy head, these last couple of weeks since returning from Spain...Dhai Dee, Dhai Dee some of my ladyfriends in Thailand would normally say, f*cked in the head but not these aforementioned last couple of weeks, locked up in the house, alone with my paint brushes and the free of charge Metro newspaper pages I substitute for canvasses and that in these worldwide times of monetary crisis come in handy to inmortalise all these Thai Hot mommas who sooner rather than later will be the reality of my life again but right now only fill my gray brain cells....

My only distractions out of the crappy old house I live in here in wintery but rainy Mokum are my hard work at the local neighborhood petting zoo - the pics show our X-mas celebration by the way and merry X-mas at that for whoever might read all these mental tribulations of a pour soul whose literature attempts of nonsense are meaningless and illusory - my early morning cycle trips just to return to my home and in a hurry and filling my walls with complete non-purpose artwork...

No comments: