Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Ladies, two dimensional or three dimensional

Amsterdam, 12 - 12 -2012.

Beautifull and nearly naked ladies fill my house here in my beloved Mokum, though all of them in the two dimensional state and acryl painted on free edition pages of the Metro daily, winking at me with oriental and devouring eyes, reminding me that my next trip to King Bhumipol's Asian realm is imminent - five more weeks to go and counting down - two months of fun and Pas De Hiver in Europe, instaed pleasant temperatures and never ceasing attention by the opposite local gender will be my deal and constant part of life...


When not working my volunteer thing, my do-good Pero Non Soldi sort of shit for the neighborhood, then spending all my time working on my newspaper page project, portrait after portrait, nudes a-plenty and the occasional Crazy Amsterdam Bridges produced by paint covered Farang fingers that mentallly are already at that ten hours of flying trip away from present domicile, Asian female faces from the Isan looking at me the moment I close my blue shiners to drift off to Lord Morpheus' realm late at night just to be there again when I wake up and soon to be transported to the third dimensional state of existence...only five weeks, remember and counting...

Quick sorties on my rusty old Giant bicycle for excersize purposes after morning cups of Java, brakes a sorry affair that puts me at risk in the Amsterdam traffic, maybe even a bigger risk of not catching that plane, that alu can of enormous dimensions and capable tio get me to that male paradise called Pattaya in a mere twelve hours, missing my plane at the cost of a stupid ten Euro repair costs at the local Fietspiraat bicycle repair shop here in my street and only minutes away...runs in Westerpark for more fresh air and braving the cold of the Low Countries winter...

Coming back to my Spaarndammerstr. condo just to face these two dimensional faces of Metro newspaper pages, more and more nudes, some more Crazy Bridges acrylics..just not enough place on my walls, the way my room in Soi Honey Inn's New Star gu est house will five weeks from now, be too small for all my female three dimensional visitors

No comments: