Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Have to change my life style

Amsterdam, 21 Nov.. 2012.

A drunken degenerate making over a hundert doomed Euros on top of his cherished dole money, a social wellfare system called Workforce and set up to keep people like him of the street by keeping them busy collecting rubbish each morning, reflecting shirts costing the avarage tax payer even more bread in the daily wallet...keep them off the street by making them walk the street...and still needing some stupid spare change to buy tabacco and Alu cans of beer...

"Beers has become expensive, tabacco another twenty cents a bag, maybe you can help me out, Jos, Bor, was it Joost or plain old Shiva", not much left there in that block of concrete that has to pass for his head...another ten Euro down the drain and reminding me I am most definitely back in Good Old Mokum...oh Yeah and I have to do my volunteer job again tomorrow, hard work, cleaning stables, shovelling horse manure and goat shit at the neighborhood's petting zoo, but no financial bonus.

Maybe I should change my life style and enroll in that Workforce programm myself instead!!!

No comments: