Friday, August 6, 2010

A challence with silicum-based intelligence

Holland, Amsterdam,
06-aug. 2010.

The house is dark and obscure when I wake up, for a moment I believe I am back in my 6 Euro a night room in Pattaya, that crazy beach resort made infamous by American marines taking a break from killing Vietcong warrior...Pattaya where I so often consider myself the male caracter in the Literary bestseller called Susie Wong from Hong Kong, being besieged by Hot Mommas so willing to pose for me, so much knocking on my door I sometimes fear it will become undone from its hinges by determined Asian female knuckles whose owners are looking for dough to make ends meet...

In the misty corners of my mind, still in limbo, still wavering between the dream world and present reality, I seem to remember Hot Mommas turning into talking parrots that declare the need to talk to me in a variety of languages...I shake them off - or try to anyway - making early morning coffee and take a shower, as always when Lord Morpheus plays His fickle tricks on me, feeling lame and restless but despite eight hours of deep sleep still worn-out, still a physical wreck...but I have a appointment at the Anne Frank House, a deal with my one-man Mandala business, I have to make money, beaucoup d'argent to escape the Dutch winter...no time to waste on a mental study of antropology of the self...

I have an challenge with my silicum-based intelligence, the computer in my house that connects me with the Sacred Internet, trying to put in all down in words and sending my deepest fears and angst out in the open for the whole world to read, for all of humanity to share...such a difference to the times I wrote it all down in moleskine sized notebooks, stupid sketches and words mixed all in one page, or maybe more, a whole book case full with chaotic stories and meaningless drawings that after all these years still make no sence to me when I read them again...

Today I sold 23 games, good Dinero for an easy winter somewhere far away from my chaotic house, the chaotic mind will come along though...

No comments: