Monday, January 12, 2015

An exchange of societies.

Amsterdam, 13 jan. 2015.

Early morning with rain drumming against the windows, my old crappy house here in good old Mokum creaking in protest, rain and wind having been the constant companions these last few months of the local population, grumpy and ill-tempered trying to hide in overstuffed raincoats, soaked and miserably impatiently waiting in the Appie Heyn supermarket queue, plastic wrapped food and daily necessities packed in government declared coverings, the dustbin back home having a hard time to handle all this needless plastic and high quality paper...

Western winter crap weather and with my fellow city fellows running to and from, basic needfull errands and jobs to keep society flowing in the right direction while I partake in my Kharma improving volunteer job twice a week, horse shit and Shetland pony manure, goat and sheep droppings keeping my muscles strong and my body fit, clean air just five minutes of cycling away from my tilting old Amsterdam house, a necessary way of being part of a madhouse society under fire from muslim extremiststs and internal degradation, rot and over-aged crap tearing at the very fabric of the human culture I am a memebr of...

None of this, however for the next two months, 13.20 h. come this very afternoon and off I will be on my China Air flight to Bangkok, the exchange of one crazy society for another one...  

No comments: