Friday, May 30, 2014

The future might be haunting me...

Amsterdam, 30 May 2014...

The sweet sound of silence is not my cup of Englsih tea, sitting here in the Amsterdam city centre, the Westerkerk towering above me, countless toursts of all nationalities chatting gayly wait patiently, waiting in line to see the world famous Achterhuis, the place where the Family Frank was hiding during Hitler's reign of terror, his not so grorious time in history, trying hard but in the end in vain to escape the horrors of the Nazi deathcamps in Poland...

Half my life, summer after summer sitting here behind that endlessly long line of foreign visitors, waiting for customers, making Indian Games by the sackfull and selling them quicker than I can possibly produce them, the base of my material success and the financial background of my trips across Mother Earth...

maybe show a Chinese lady from Hong Kong the infamous Amsterdam Red Light Ditsrict, free of charge but a number one good meal at my all time favorite Kam Yin Chinese/Surinam restaurant in the Warmoesstraat, Nasi Special Pork at 6.50 in hard Euros seems like a good deal for a free show of the city...

A Thai monk in the line wanting the same deal only mere days later, carefully wrapping his orange colored garments around him while he watches gilrs in sexy lingerie lingering behind huge windows and eyeing him shrewdly - is he trying to hide his hard-on from the prying eyes of Lord Buddha? Well, don't worry mate, the greatest of mankind must have severe consideration for your new found lust in the sin district of Amsterdam...

Yeah, sun in my face, Beaucoup D'Argent and a great day, the future might well be haunting me but right now I am enjoying myself....  

No comments: