Tuesday, September 17, 2013

The state of my bedroom

Only mere days to go before my next departure to The Land Of Smiles, twelve hours in a China Air alumium flying machine before touch down and searching the crowd of waiting relatives and friends, love sick local girl friends waiting for the fat bellied Farang elder love affair - though I still seriously believe it it the Fat Wallet and a free ticket to not so prosperous Rich West they are after - for Miss Andoo and her big Asain shiners...

Leaving behind a chaotic house where my bedroom is also my studio, littered with spray cans, stained paint brushes and jars of acrylics all over the place, countless drawings, most of them in a unfinished state of affairs, a bedroom where I have to find my way to the badroom during my nightly peeing sessions carefully moving my toes ahead and hoping I don't step on colorfull but totally and hopelessly chaotic artwork...

Surely I will have to do some serious cleaning here if I really want Miss Andoo to move in with me for some months this winter - shit three times in row she will most likely run out of me mere moments after setting eyes on this nutcase mess...

Cleaning in the making....but not yet!!! 
 

No comments: