Wednesday, September 18, 2013

The past will be relived

So how come I am so obsessed with Miss Andoo, my latest Thai love affair who has ruled my dream world for the last five months or so, basically since our sorry goodbye, Adios to you and enjoy your life when she stepped out of that Sonthaew in Pattaya on her way to her appartment and me heading for the Pattaya bus terminal, a few last days in the Thai capital, that dusty and superhot metropole most Farangs hate but I have come to love with equal strengh over the years as my GRAN AMOR for good old Mokum...a few days of getting my act together but constantly on my cell with Miss Petchabun...

I have forgotten the sheer number of Thai females passing through my life, mostly belonging to the impoverished and under-educated sisterhood of Isan born daughters of rice farmers, moving to the big bellied elderly Farang ruled pleasure kingdoms of Thai Territories Of Shame, though they often visit me in Morpheus´ world when I am alone and in a alcohol inspired slumber late at night in my bed here in my dusty and chaotic appartment in Amsterdam West, a bit like they want to remind me of all their crazy and sad stories, the stuff they told me while sipping Chang or Leo beer from a straw supplied by stupid MOI during nocturnal hours when business was slow or even non-existent...

I vividly remeber returning to His Majesty King Bumiphol´s Asian realm more than just once, only to be with and see again one particular lady of the Pattaya´s infamous nightlife just because her stories or personality, maybe her femininity, or else her whole phsyche touched my immortal soul so strongly I couldn´t get her out of my Farang head while living my life, doing my thing here in the Dutch Pancake...an obsessions so strong I couldn´t care a rat´s dark behind about the dough or the boring long hours in these stupid oversized aluminium flying cans where the styrofoam packed food ratios taste like the aforementioned rat´s crap coming out of that aforementioned rat´s sorry and unwashed behind...

So tomorrow the past will be relived, once again I will throw away the accumulated Euros during long and summery hours making and selling Indian Games, money I need for expensive detist bills but will waste at the other side of the world, in a culture that even after more than a quarter of a century I have no grip on, no comprehension of...the stupid actions of a man who can´t get a particular woman out of his nutcase head...

Yeah, that past will indeed be relived...
 

No comments: