Sunday, May 26, 2013

Anita from Palermo

Sgigora Anita from Palermo who was waiting for Il Suo Marito, her husband in her native Italian, not much interested in the Anne Frank House but willing, grudgingly that is, to allow her Marito his time inside while she passed a boring time outside waiting impatiently...

I guess a bit of free entertainment watching that stupid Dutch streetseller doing his little presentation in halting Italian was at least some way of passing a boring time waiting for the aforementioned hubby...

In the end the free entertainment turned into twelve Euros for three games and some interesting bladibladibla about Puavre Moi's trips around the globe, be it in halting Italian, remember?

Thanks for posing and buying my games Anita and also for helping me with my halting Italian, some day I will be fluent in that beautifull Lingua of yours...or so I hope.

No comments: