Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Hip Hip Hooray to the Isan clan of Hot Mommas


Amsterdam,

There seems to be some sort of coffeeshop war going on in my neighborhood. Not much of a problem to my near 24 hour a day intoxicated farang mind - the only mentally clean hours seem to be my mornings at the farm where fresh air, hard stable work and a stubborn Shetland pony rule my excistence.

Once again I find myself in a situation where my departure date for Thailand is coming up fast but with my mind in Ganja green clouds I hardfly seem to notice...yeah, if it wasn`t for my friends, colleages at the farm and people around me constantly reminding me of my incredible luck having three months in Southeast Asia, how little time remaining...tell you, I might well forget it laying on the couch in my crappy old house, with one of my favorite Hliister romans, a can of cheap supermarket beer and a nowadays not so expensive joint...laziness to max, an expensive and self-destructive way of whiling away a boring life.

Funny though, just twelve hours of flying high up in my aluminium flying machine, will bring me to a completely different world where it is not the sweet parfum and mind enhancing smile of Miss Mary-Jane that attacks me with false promises but the sex promising smiles of Isan clan females that will be in control of my mental processes, a different sort of entertainment on sale in tropical country for lonely European males...and that all at deflated prices.

Good food and cold Leo beer, fresh vegetables and veal, chicken or prok used for your meal, cheap but clean accomodation where the receptionist or else the cleaning lady will gladly take the place of the ladyfriend that was so particularly lacking in presence last summer.

A problem with Miss Mary-Jane...don`t worry your new found oriental love will gladly fuck your brains out, give your former lover a firm kick in the proverbial green leaved marijuana ass and take her place...In the end you will be off financially and physically feeling better.

Never mind your mental depression...you`ll feel like walking on clouds, like there was never an endless run to the neighborhood`s coffeeshop maffia, the dealers of a high ,induced by a certain plant life but now replaced by the expert dealers in cheap but great sex. Like I said; Hip Hip Hooray to the Isan clan of Hot Mommas!!!

No comments: