Sunday, August 2, 2009

Cheap Entertainment in Amsterdam

Amsterdam,

If rain in the morning is an indication of your day ahead than better I stay in my bed, enjoy the warmth of my personal roosting place while dozing off again feeling sorry this is Amsterdam and not Pattaya where I could just turn around and mount my bed partner who I picked up the night before, young and moist Thai pussy ready for the shagging and included in the Long Time deal made the night before on the boulevard.

Maybe a short walk to the Heavenly Coffeeshop just around the corner, conveniently close so I wouldn`1t get too wed in this awfull rain, just a few puffs of Mary-Jane and whiling away the rest of a boring day, not making any more games for the week ahead but instead give in to Marijuana induced sweet oblivion, maybe a good movie on my TV set, work myself through the newspaper one more time or else emerge myself in a Hollister weekly. All of it Cheap Entertainment that won`t bring much education along...as I said..Cheap Entertainment to the max, no comparison to whiling away a rainy and boring day in Southeast Asia where sex is cheaper thas the aforenmetioned shit in Amsterdam.

No comments: