Thursday, June 4, 2009

Ramon aka Demon


Amsterdam,

I`ve done good again at the Anne Frank House, my luck seems to know no bounds these days, better stay calm and don`t question Lady Fortuna`s obsession with crazy me!!!

Things similar to this are going through my head while I park my crappy old bicycle outside the De Tweede Mijl, a homeless centre here in Amsterdam, ready to enjoy a bowl of free soup courtesy of the Sisters of Mercy, when I spot Ramon aka Demon because of his loud and rowdy behaviour, Mister Number One Freeloader who got evicted last week from Mien´s house, Mien is in jail now for murder and the whole clan of coke junkies has been kicked out by the Amsterdam police with Ramon taking the place over again the moment the police retreated back to the station for a well-deserved cup of Java.

´Waarom helpt dan niemand me, verdomme`, like anybody wants to help this hyperactive drug abusing freeloader, stupid like a blind ass, a young bloke still whose teeth are already black rotting stumps inside his month cavity due to his excessive coke smoking, an alcoholic mother who spend most of her time on a bench in Westerpark drinking cheap luke-warm beer who told me once she is quite happy to sell her dirty and to stale piss smelling snatch for 40 Euros - no wonder Ramon ended up as a freeloader, a coke smoker and alcoholic, I mean with a Mum like that.......

I can still here Mister Freeloader King aka Demon screaming outside, his shrill voice ringing in my ears while I enjoy my cup of free soup.

No comments: