Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The alcoholic soap continueing!!!

I find myself back in Westerpark after a night out in the city hitting the tourist bars in the Warmousstraat looking for backpack ladies in the mood for a short fling with a local male, no much success though, just waking up alone, late and with a hang-over from too much Red Wine.

Jeeesus, it seems like years ago since last I drank cheap supermarket beer on a bench in the park, not that I`m sitting with the Brotherhood of Westerpark Drunks though I`m in the company of Rob and Richard The Little Shit whose left eye is swollen and sporting all the colors of the rainbow. He has done his nick some real good honor no doubt having been fighting again.

My free beer has to be paid for in some way if not in Euros so they excitedly tell me all the street stories again, How Ramon aka Demon keeps squatting that junkie house again and again being kicked out again the next day by the coppers...

Like I didn`t know that, Mister Hans van Rent, the neighborhood`s cop for that district was at the Anne Frank House last sunday asking me "what can I do, every time I kick these weasels out and I turn my ass they are back inside?".
With me asking him "inside were, your ass?".
He didn`t like the joke, "no inside that house dammed, you know these people, can`t you tell me what to do?"
"Maybe you should lock them up". Hehehehe.

Apparently Ramon - or should I stick to his nick Demon? - also got his girlfriend pregnant.....this fat and ugly Westerpark coke addict called Marisca...she pregnant? She does nothing but smoke tabacco, soft drugs and balls of coke, drinks luke warm beer all day in the park and will have a piss right there on the spot just lowering her dirty pants in full view of whoever happens to be around....and that THING is pregnant?????

God save her child!!!!

The alcoholic soap in Westerpark is definitely continueing!!!

No comments: