Tuesday, October 9, 2007

A dilemma.


Amsterdam, 09-10-2007. My problems with Miss Mj are slowly getting out of hand. Like always when i blow a lot of this exquisite lady i like to call Miss MJ, my first preoccupation and worry is my health, the way i lose huge quantities of weight, shit how do all the other visitors of the coffee shops in Amsterdam handle this problem? I mean to me they don`t look like living sceletons like me, some of them even look quite porky and that after many years of being regular cutomers of the aforementioned coffee shops!!! Of course the other problem is the financial side of it......and again i wonder how all the other people in love with Miss MJ do that???????? Quite a dilemma, stop the love affair i have with Miss MJ and take Martine out, the young girl i work with at the animal farm twice a week and who has already told me she would love to go out to dine with me, thai food has got her preference, funny because i have told her about my many trips to Thailand so maybe there is a hidden message here! However, with Miss MJ being what she is and her effect on me i have a strong suspicion this dinner date together is as yet just not done!!! The photo in this blog story is of Hannes, the newly born son of the two ladies upstairs, my neighbors.

No comments: