Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Theoretical flawfull words of insult

Amsterdam, 18 nov. 2014.

I don't really buy into the idea of the truth of an ever lasting love affair, even though the last four weeks in King Bhumipol's mysterious Asian realm has given me every appearance of doing so, maybe as a gifted evangelist with the misguided Holy Word of God on my side, an experienced madly religious TV disputer of the cloth, or else a Djalebba donned idiot from the local mosquee arguing the matrimonial bliss with great force, logic and passion for the Church or Allah's words on the need for life long female companionship, I would have been commended for my words of wisdom...

Though rumour has it that these catholic inspired fools are too busy chasing their choir boys and those Allah devouted Djalebba clothed freaks on a very different pathof a holy quest recruiting young crazies for martyrdom in the newly founded IS califat in the Middle East...too busy indeed to preach about their cherished Truth...

Yeah, dear reader to this blog as you can see my words are still a draw, crude un-nuaced terminology, trying to write about the sadness in my nutcase soul about my failed Asian love affair but ending up writing abstract theoretical fucked-up flawfull words of insult to those that believe in a higher truth...so sorry not indeed...

Sentimental and emotional attachments frighten me to a state of unexperience altruism which is not my cup of Thai tea...

No comments: