Monday, July 16, 2012

Ugly relationships

                                     Amsterdam, 16 June 2012.

Torrential rain once again making life difficult for a stupid but hard working determined street seller like me, locked up in the house where I am surrounded by my own chaotic art work spread out across the floor and wallpapering my walls, Across The Universe on my telly but not noticing how the world is turning though beaming out of my speakers of my newly bought Samsung flat screen, no guitar that gently weeps but disappointment at a never shining sun in my beloved Mokum...

Antonia on the phone again at 0 four hundert hours while I sleep off the Domaine Saint Etienne red wine my neighbors gave me the other day after helping them out with a newly bought dish washer that needed to be carried upo three speep stair cases, wanting me come over in a rush, "I will pay the taxi", she told me informing me about her friend Julia from one of these stupid little Dutch islands in front of Senyor Hugo Chaves native South American soil, finding them both in their lingerie, lustfull eyes and way too much cocaine up their female nasal passages, giggles and near rape scenes soon following with me in the living room two exhaustive hours later still drinking red wine and realising that the Anne Frank House is a no go for another day!!!

Waiting for Andrea but ending up  with a Menagerie-A-Trois with two ladies of a totally different rodential nature and an extravagant male focused intenttion on their doped up minds...ugly relationships are the doomsday scenario of my life!!!

No comments: