Monday, June 2, 2008

Goodbey to the Gang of Evil Brothers.

Amsterdam, 02-06-2008. It`s early morning and my alarm clock wakes me up from my alcohol induced slumber, beer, Red Wine and pisang ambon did me in last night but at least it made me sleep, ready for the new day.
I`ve promised Magriet I`ll do two hours at the animal farm, today is the day they wanna clean the whole place, hard and heavy work is ahead of me but, luckily only for two hours.
Despite the tension and stress of both Magriet and Kyung, they always seem to have to take it out on the us, the volunteers, I survive the two hours of "Social Paticipation" and hurry back home to pick up my things and off to the Anne Frank House to sell my games.

Things are good for me today, I sell well and meet quite a few nice ladies.
These days everything seems to go well, my running in the park, my little one man Mandala business, my health, the things I do on the Internet.....it`s just all easy and well


I remember what Summer`s mother said to me while I was holding Summer - her daughter, you know - in my arms, ÿou`re touched by the hand of Lord Buddha, that is why you keep returning to Thailand".
Now that I`ve finally let the "Gang of Evil Brothers" go, and with themn the negativity that comes with it, it seems that things are finally going well.
Let`s wait and see.

No comments: