Friday, July 6, 2007

Money, it is elusive stuff!


Amsterdam, 06-07-2007. Two fucking teeth extracted out of my mouth yesterday, not excatly a nice experience i can tell you that. But at least it is done and over, end of story. Now the only thing i need is the weather to turn nice and sunny so i can continue selling my Mandalas again at the Anna Fank House and make some money, money i can transform into trips and beer and joints and sigarillos and tasty food and.......well, you name it, money which the spanish call EL DINERO, EL SENYOR MUY PODEROSO, THE POWERFULL PERSON. I have no powerfull things in mind with my money, just wanna do nice things for myself and use that elusive stuff to my own ends!!! Some people call it the mud of the world and hate GELD - as we, the dutch, call it as well as our neighbours, the germans. I do not hate money, just wanna have enough of it to have a good time. Be able to go back to Thailand again and give it to the Hot Mommas on the infamous Pattaya boulevard in exchange for nr. 1 bumsing. I am, however, well aware of all the evil things some people do with this stuff which really just is paper and nickle. The photo is of me selling my Mandalas at the Anna Frank House. Lets hope the weather will finally be good so i can sell again tomorrow.

No comments: