Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The Mhe Baan lady from last year

Pattaya, 23 Jan. 2013.

I haven't been forgotten by the clan of Mhe Baan ladies of the New Star guest house where I normally take up residence when I stay in Farang male friendly Pattaya, despite the little Number One Adventure I had with one of them last year, the very one the handyman of the dumphouse place claimed to be his wife though though the expression " wife" can have many meanings as I have ample experience even before this nasty little misunderstanding...could well be she was his Mia Noi - his second wife you know - or maybe he just fancied her and was trying to scare off the Farang competition who due to a regular fat wallet had much better potential luck in the get into the Mhe Baan lady's pants, did feel a bit like she was trying hard to get into my pants instead but then there is nothing new to that as I have ample experience, remember?

I seem to remember I send him walking as far away from my door as humanly possible though staying polite and allowing him some face by not telling Mister Jealous Handyman who had horns growing out of his head where he could and in which paticular part of his Mia Noi's atonomy - or whatever she was to him - he could find the fluid evidence...

Apparently the Man With The Horns is fired and Miss Knocky Knocky On My Door is back at her old tricks and in the year passed has been promoted to the third floor, good thing I am staying on the fifth floor...still that doesn't seem to stop her from leaving her plastic bags with food and drinks, her private clothes she changes into from her New Star provided cleaning lady's uniform after her shift is over, maybe a quick kiss and cuddling when I walk down the stairs in the morning passing Number Three Floor and secretly hoping she will be busy and I can get down without being noticed, or maybe my mental processes responsible for my feelings of want and desire are the other way around, not really sure yet in that department...

No comments: