Friday, December 3, 2010

Waiting for Flikken Maastricht

Holland, Amsterdam,
03 Dec. 2010.

Sh*t three times in a row, having worked my Farang *ss off all day at the petting zoo, hard work and very little pay but doing my "thing" for the neighborhood, going home with my lady-neighbor upstairs and her three year old son Hannes, a couple of cups of strong coffee while Hannes watches a french speaking Muzzy hopping across the screen before drifting off to sleep, having a chat with his Mum...and now being alone, cherished alone, here in my favorite chair in front of my telly, glass of Vino Tinto at hand and my belly pleasantly full with homemade Khao Pat Khong, dead tired and waiting for Flikken Maastricht to start...

Slowly Nong's voice, Joseph's harsh German and Moo's whispering, the cr*p in my life that has befallen poor Moi, all of it coming back to me, finding myself back in Yard Lao visiting nutty Joseph only weeks before his messy death, leaving moo and their two Leuk Kreug kids behind...and his last words before my departure "Wass wird jetzt aus Moo und unsere Kindern, Hans?",... Poor Moo and her ungly whatever it is disease, probably already gone to Kingdom Come and beyond but at least back with her German Tilak...

Maybe Martine from the petting zoo and her stupid personal eutanasia...her last words that last morning she worked with me "Ik heb me altijd zo veilig gevoeld bij jou in de stal"...never had a clue what the damned woman was on about but got to understand it a hell op a lot better a few months later upon attending her funeral together with some other volunteers from the petting zoo...

Maybe I better get back to drawing untill Flikken Maastricht, something out of the Hot Momma dreamworld, a naked Thai lady to distract my f*cked-up Farang gray brain mass....

No comments: