Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Thai female faces from the dream world (part four)


Holland, Amsterdam,
22 Sept. 2010.

Another Thai female face from my crazy dream world though I have to admit I had the aid of some sketches from my scrap books...Joy loved to pose for me...

This is Joy whom I met some five years ago, or maybe four...at 51 years of age and over twenty-five years of determined Farang hunting as a lady of the Pattaya night, poor Joy has experienced it all, beatings a-plenty by dissatisfied customers with er*ctional problems due to too many Chang and Thai whiskey, Western s*x freaks with outrageous physical demands, outright refusals of payment for services rendered, johns from all over the world s*x starved for young and nubile Thai yings, the corrupt to the core Thai Tamruat ...well, I am reasonably sure you get the general idea...wh*re tough to her very heart but still in the possession of a big heart...

But if you wanna read some more about her sorry life, you might like to read this blog story I wrote last winter during my latest stint in Pattaya http://heraclio-heraclio.blogspot.com/2010/03/another-ting-tong-painter-in-pattaya.html , feel free to contact me if you enjoy reading more about her sorry life or just search the blog.

No comments: