Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Houses on Prinsengracht as seen from Amstel

Holland, Amsterdam,
29 Sept. 2010.

I consider myself rich, maybe not in fanancial gains though the summer as been good to me as far as this colored paper and nikkel stuff is concerned...no I feel rich with the two tickets in my house while I cycle around the city looking for an opportune place to place my Farang ass and make a city sketch in my scrap book...

A two week trip to Barcelona in november and maybe beyond and soon after that a long wintering trip once again to the Land of the Holy Thais, travelling down to Muslim-ruled Malaysia and the colorfull Chinese city state of Singapore, a five days stop in Dubay three months later on the way back...holy sh*t in heaven I will have to stock up on sketchbooks again...

Close to the famous Skinny Bridge I find my treasured spot of peace and tranquility, opportune for a quick sketch of houses on Prinsengracht as seen from Amstel.

No comments: