Monday, March 19, 2012

The airline stewardess

Pattaya, 19 March 2012.

I seriously wonder whether or not my blog stories are suitable to the double gender part of this world, is it conceivable that they are male chauvinistic reading material for Siam punters and therefore female unfriendly it their very nature, a raw narrative that caters mostly to male hetrosexual johns in Southeast Asia...or maybe I am an author, or shall we call it a blogger?, who wants to give an insight in a way of life that in its very nature, is really private...if the latter is the case then Pas De Problem because that is partly at least what blogging is all about...

I find myself back on the notorious Pattaya boulevard, at the notorious after midnight hour, at the notorious Dutch Bench, well ex Dutch Bench after Madame Stoeptegel knocked the whole Dutch expatriate population frequenting this bench to her personal version of kingdom come using her feared pavement stone, hench her nick Madame Stoeptegel...

At least I am in the charming company of a different type of Siam Female though judging from the way she fast drinks Siamsato, I would say her thirst for alcohol can sure rival that of the aforementioned volatile Madame Stoeptegel...

A raven haired young lady claiming to be an air stewardess for Royal Thai Airways but in Pattaya to get a picked up by a handsome Farang man like me, having just come from the Insomnia Disco in Soi Walking Street but with no luck in the Get Picked Up department - I find that hard to believe but why not seize the opportunity, maybe pay her another big bottle of Saimsato, small investment at only 25 THB a bottle...you know what they say about drunk women in bed, right? well, that would be an understatement of sort in the Land Of Smiles, believe me!!!

Maybe she is not encased in one of those sexy tight spanning silk Royal Thai Air stewardess uniforms, instead she wears the usual cut-off denim shorts and a sweaty white t-shirt that screams I Like Chang up into my face, but what the heck, right?

Maybe she looks a bit rough around the edges, but what the heck, this is the Kingdom of King Bhumipol where nothing is what is seems, rules are adaptable to change, preferences even more so, the country where drunk women at this advanced hour are the rule rather than the exception...Soooooooo? I hear you think but no all the rest gets to the privacy chamber....

No comments: