Monday, September 26, 2011

Anastasia from Unknownistan

                                                     Amsterdam,

With a nice late summer sun here in good old Mokum I find myself back at the Anne Frank House, probably selling the last of my funny little games this saison, probably my last chances of drawing my customers, trying to complete this little amateur art project I called "My Customers At The Anne Frank House", trying to incoporate some basic personal info of my models into my drawings.

Like this young black lady from the USA - judging from her accent anyway - who rushed by my little street business, mesmerised by my handmade Mandala games but in a hurry to catch her Eurolines bus to London, buying 6 games before rushing off again...

Thanks for buying my games, miss Anastasia, and I hope you caught that bus in time...

No comments: