Sunday, March 15, 2009

Remembering the Hot Mommas

Holland, Amsterdam.

I arrive to a sunny but crisp Amsterdam - goodbey to the Thai sun that I enjoyed so much these last couple of months. Goodbey to the melodious Thai language and hello to the harch sounds of marrocans passing me in the Haarlemmerdijk, tourist English and German, gutteral Dutch from the locals, rapid Spanish from pot smoking punks from Barcelona.

The drunk brotherhood is still boozing away in Westerpark and I recognise each single one of them but even at the distance of a mere fifty meters they don't see me, already in the realm of King Alcohol argueing who will have to pay the next round of Albert Heyn luke-warm beer.

I climb the stairs to the second floor of the house I live in admiring the art that adorns the walls of the staircase, my own art but after two months in Southeast Asia it looks almost foreign to me, blowing my mind.

My appartment still looks exactly as I left it....dusty and chaotic with books, newspapers and all sorts of typical male possessions strewn around the place. The sort of place you could expect any confirmed bachelor to live in!!!

I ignore the huge heap of post my neighbors have pushed under my front door - mostly bills no doubt - sit down in my favorite easy chair overlooking the inner garden behind my house and allow my mind to wander back to Thailand, back to the Hot Mommas of Pattaya I will have to do without for some time as yet....sigh....sigh....sigh....

Back to Pattaya´s boulevard where less then twenty-four hours ago I was surrounded by beautifull women, all of them having come over to my favorite haunt in front of soi ten, in front of 7-Eleven where I bought my cold to the touch Leo beer and made my little dates for Number-One-Bumbsing-You-And-Me-In-My-room. I had sexual intercourse with each and every one of them and now being surrounded by all these hot to trot Hot Mommas is a real boost to my male phyche.

Needless to say I feel quite happy to pay them a few free Chang, twenty baht for Moo for food.

Goodbey to you all. I know you´ll be in my dreams in the months to come and we ain´t talking the Chakwao type of dreams, nor are we thinking about dreams that go Pagwan in the dark, the pillow talk after good sex.

You do as you please you poor creatures of the dark. I have gotten used to your ravished faces and worn-out bodies, screaming at me in the dark of night, visiting me during my most intimate moments of sleep in the privacy of my own bed.

After all these years of visiting your country, that so-called Country Of The smile, the counntry of superstitious people where the animistic spirit world is alive with female goulds following me back to Farang Land for a strange and weird quest of revenge, haunting me and leaving me no mental pease.

I will be back, whatever, next year always keeping my eyes open for juicy Thai pussy and Good Heart, a sexy smile and feminine pupils promising me a few cherished hours of sexual lust in exchange for Thai baht never bothering to tell me about the higher price my tormnented mind will have to pay once back home.

No comments: