Monday, December 3, 2007

Young people.

So what has happened to me on this trip? Meeting all these really young people travelling across Europe by train and bus the way I used to do when I was their age. Now that was a strange experience. I mean they are all so young, just like me then! Hooking up and getting involved. Pairing!!! Most of them will probably never get as far as I did. I presume they`ll get offspring and settle down, not going through all that extra-european shit I eventually had to get through, I did very consciously chose for that though...The Crazy African Years, the Mad Gringo Tales in Central- and South America< the south/east Asia Puta-Shit and the Chaotic Life that came out of all that crap once I moved back to Amsterdam. The gods move in mysterious ways and mty fucked-up mind must be a favourite playground for them.Let`s see if they allow me to get back to Amsterdam tomorrow.....

No comments: