Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Disgustedly gratefull to write

Pattaya, 05 March 2013.

I seriously wonder, at times that is, what my readers might think of these self-styled Psycho babble stories I publish on the Sacred Internet every so often...have I descended to some sort if insect level in a prolonged orgy of twisted words and out of context sentences, a state of functional narcistic barbarism, having been reduced to a babbling idiot who writes everybody and everything into the ground, trying to be propelled to a literary heroic level but really nothing more but a mean tempered piece of shit...

Well, you know to what lenghts narcisitic barbarism can drive a person to, with everything and all being twisted, thwarted and cowed by the need to be heard and read (in this case anyway), everything and everybody being viewed as an item for "sale", my friends and contacts, even myself, all dismantled to their very nature, take away their faith, their identity, direction, politics, their very instinct to survive, all of it turned into a jelly-O of stupid psycho babble by a nutty Farang brain...

I am trying to figure it out, sorting through all the conflicting information and putting it into the reservoir of my mental consciousness, go to an internet cafe here in fabled Pattaya, the best place on Mother Earth for this sort of shit, and turn it into an atrocity of the worst imaginable kind....

You still think this is funny, my dear reader, still have NOT turned away from this site in state of pure disgust, it only takes a simple click of that mouse under your right hand palm after all(unless of course your left handed with the mouse), then keep reading this literary exorcism of human evil and stupidity...

After all, I am disgustedly grateful to write the

No comments: